Chair Recall Caused by Bending or Failing Plastic Bracket
Around 2,700 Caravan Sports Armed/Padded Arm Bagged Chairs are being recalled by Caravan Global because of bending or failing plastic bracket on the chairs which causes the fabric to rip apart from the frame, posing a risk for fall and injury.
There have been six incidents reported to the company where the seat fabric separated from the chair frame, but no injuries have yet been reported.
Caravan Global recalled chairs of the following description:
- Caravan Sports Armed/Padded Arm Bagged chairs sold in blue
- Measures at 24.4” x 23.2” x 36.2”
- The chair image and product name are printed on the hangtag attached to the chair
- A tag labeled “SNY-XZ” is sewn into the back of the chair
- Chairs are labeled as manufactured in China
- Chairs were sold at H-E-B stores in Texas throughout May 2020 for about $20
Consumers are advised to immediately cease using the recalled chairs and request a full refund from the company.
Editor’s note on the Caravan Global Chair Recall:
This article is created to inform you of the news about the Caravan Global Chair Recall. If you have questions regarding the news and its updates, please send us a message!
For further information, don’t hesitate to send us an email at Outreach@ConsiderTheConsumer.com, find us on Twitter or Facebook, or even connect with us directly on our website! We look forward to hearing from you all.
Similarly, please check out our current list of Class Actions and Class Action Investigations, here.
Interested in articles like these? Become a subscriber below!