Kirkwood Frozen Chicken Recall
According to another USDA statement issued Monday, Serenade Foods has recalled roughly 60,000 lbs of frozen chicken, including breaded, raw, and pre-browned stuffed chicken products.
The agency cautions that the products may be tainted with salmonella, which can cause severe gastrointestinal problems and other significant health concerns in vulnerable people.
The recalled frozen chicken was manufactured on February 24 and 25, 2021, and includes the following:
- 5-oz individually plastic-wrapped packages of “Dutch Farms Chicken with Broccoli & Cheese.”
- 5-oz individually plastic-wrapped packages of “MILFORD VALLEY CHICKEN WTH BROCCOLI & CHEESE.”
- 10-oz box of two individually plastic-wrapped packages of “MILFORD VALLEY CHICKEN CORDON BLEU.”
- 5-oz individually plastic-wrapped packages of “KIRKWOOD Raw Stuffed CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & CHEESE.”
- 5-oz individually plastic-wrapped packages of “KIRKWOOD Raw Stuffed CHICKEN CORDON BLEU.”
The frozen chicken products subject to recall were distributed throughout the United States through Aldi and other supermarkets. According to the USDA, more than two dozen infections have been linked to the recalled frozen chicken in six states.
Editor’s Note on Aldi’s Kirkwood Frozen Chicken Recall 2021:
This article is written to inform you of the latest recall of Aldi’s Kirkwood frozen chicken. Recently, Tyson Foods agreed for a settlement worth $200 million over antitrust class action.
Case Name & No.: Kirkwood Frozen Chicken Recall 2021
Products/Services: Frozen chicken products
Reason: The chicken products are contaminated with salmonella
Have you purchased Kirkwood frozen chicken that was recalled? Click the “Contact Us” button below, we want to hear from you!