Coronavirus Good News Recap
Here in the United States many of us are successfully approaching our first week doing our best to flatten the curve! It does look like our efforts are helping, as we have even more Coronavirus Good News for you! The following is a list of progressions made, and new highs reached!
- China has closed all 16 temporary coronavirus hospitals in Wuhan. They simply don’t have enough new cases to need them anymore!
- Doctors in India have successfully treated an Italian Coronavirus Patient with the combination of Lopinavir, Ritonavir, Oseltamivir, and Chloroquine.
- A team of 10 scientific researchers from the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam and Utrecht University say they are the first in the world to discover an antibody capable of fending off an infection by COVID-19. This discovery can lead to an antiviral medication!
- A 103 year old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from the Coronavirus after being treated for only 6 days in a Hospital in Wuhan, China.
- Apple has reportedly opened all 42 retail locations in China.
- Cleveland Clinic has developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days
- The number of cases in South Korea is declining rapidly!
- It was found that one of the reasons Italy has been hit so hard is due to the average age of their population. Unfortunately, after Japan, Italy has the 2nd oldest population worldwide, and the oldest in Europe.
- Multiple potential COVID-19 vaccines are currently in development and testing, with at least three in the United States.
- The first three people to test positive in the state of Maryland have made full recoveries and are able to “resume their normal lives.” Moreover, the first person to test positive in Oklahoma has also made a full recovery.
- Canadian scientists have successfully isolated and grown copies of the Coronavirus, bringing us all a step closer to a vaccine!
- Similarly, a San Diego biotech company is developing a COVID-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University in Singapore.
Your Source for Coronavirus Good News
Along with identifying and tracking coronavirus scams, Consider The Consumer will also be hard at work reporting on any good news surrounding COVID-19 as well!
If you have any additional information regarding good news on the virus, or circulating scams targeting the virus hysteria, we ask that you contact us immediately! Feel free to shoot us an email to Outreach@ConsiderTheConsumer.com. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or even connect with us directly on our website!
Similarly, please check out our current list of Class Actions and Class Action Investigations, here.
Interested in articles like these? Become a subscriber below!