Best Battery In A SmartPhone, You Ask?
As our phones continue to get better and better, battery life tends to take a backseat. The unsung hero of the phone world just may be the battery, and it is absolutely a neccessity. Many manufacturers have begun opting for slimmer builds and sleeker designs over a functional battery. There are some phones that have great battery life, though. So don’t fret. We’ve put together a bit of a list that also have a range of prices. Here is our list of Smartphones with the best battery life:
10. Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- One of the very best phones of the past year, it doesn’t skimp in any area. Including its battery life of nearly two full days!
9. Moto G6 Play
- The more affordable option here, with a battery life slightly longer than the Note 9.
8. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- This device really packs a punch, marginally beats the Note 9 for battery capacity with a 4,100mAh one.
7. Huawei P30 Pro
- With a 4,200mAh battery and a 6.57 inch screen, this phone will take you further than most!
6. Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Arguably the Dark-Horse/Sleeper pick for the best phone in 2018. It also made an argument for the best battery with 4,200mAh power.
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- This makes the list as its strapped with an astounding 4,300mAh battery.
4. Samsung Galaxy A70
- As the Samsung family continues to dominate this list, the A70 speaks up with an 4,500 mAh battery. Other highlights include a triple-lens rear camera and an incredibly high-end design.
3. Huawei Mate 20 X
- With a massive 7.2-inch screen, this phone is a bit out of place. Though more of a tablet, its size ensures that it has enoug space for its 5,000mAh battery!
2. Moto E5 Plus
- This phone matches the Mate 20 X with an enormous 5,000mAh battery. This phone also happens to be the cheapest on the list, while also offering a fingerprint scanner and a Snapdragon 425 chipset.
1. Moto G7 Power
- Finally, we have the Moto G7 Power. The Motorola brand is synonymous with long battery life but this device really does the trick. With a 5,000mAh battery and 4GB of ram, it’s nothing to mess with!
If you want a battery that lasts, you can’t go wrong with any phone on this list. Did we miss one of your favorite phones here? Let us know! Shoot us an email to Outreach@ConsiderTheConsumer.com, find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or even connect with us directly on our website! We look forward to hearing from all of you.
Interested in articles like these? Become a subscriber below!