Vaccine Injuries Happen. Seek help today!
The law firm of Siri & Glimstad LLP represents individuals who have been injured after receiving a vaccine. Each case is handled with personal attention and an individualized approach. If you are seeking help regarding what you believe may be a vaccine injury, please fill out the form provided, here:
Common vaccine injuries include:
- Shoulder injury related to vaccination administration (SIRVA) including bursitis, tendonitis, rotator cuff injuries, and adhesive capsulitis
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome, a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks its own nerves
- Transverse Myelitis, inflammation of both sides of one section of the spinal cord often resulting in nerve damage
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIPD), a neurological disorder characterized by progressive weakness and impaired function in the legs and arms
- Encephalitis, inflammation of the brain which can cause confused thinking, seizures or problems with senses or movement, which in infants can manifest as a decreased level of consciousness or high-pitched screaming
- Encephalopathy, damage to the brain that alters brain function or structure
If you believe that you have been injured by a vaccine, please contact us immediately.
Editor’s note on the Vaccine Injury Investigation:
If you, or a family member, have been injured after receiving a vaccine, please fill out the form provided, here. After the form is submitted, the attorneys who have paid for this advertisement may contact you about proceeding with a lawsuit. Legal fees for cases like these are paid by the federal government’s vaccine injury compensation program.
For more information, please send an email to us at Outreach@ConsiderTheConsumer.com, find us on Twitter or Facebook, or even connect with us directly on our website! We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that this investigation piece has been sponsored by Siri & Glimstad LLP, and Consider the Consumer has received compensation for such sponsorship. Siri & Glimstad LLP has years of experience fighting for compensation for individuals injured by vaccines.
Interested in articles like these? Become a subscriber below.
PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME
The choice of lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.
Counsel responsible for this advertisement is:
Siri & Glimstad LLP
Main Office: 200 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10166
PAID ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: THIS WEB PAGE IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND THE PARTICIPATING ATTORNEY(S) ARE INCLUDED BECAUSE THEY PAY AN ADVERTISING FEE. Consider the Consumer is not a law firm, lawyer referral service, or prepaid legal services plan. We do not make any representation, and have not made any judgment, as to the qualifications, expertise, or credentials of any participating lawyer or processing group. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services or claims processing to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services or claims processing performed by other lawyers or claims processing group. The information contained herein is not legal advice. Any information you submit to Consider the Consumer does not create an attorney-client relationship and might not be protected by attorney-client privilege. Instead, your information will be forwarded to an attorney or claims processing firm for the purpose of a confidential review and potential representation. You should not use this website to submit confidential, time-sensitive, or privileged information.