Details on the Nutro Dog Food Class Action
As a pet owner, one often does their best to get the best nutrition that they can get for their pets; often reading labels to see what is included in the package. Especially if their pets have particular allergies or intolerance for a particular ingredient that is present in certain foods, which would lead to choosing one specific product over another.
In the recent Nutro Dog Food class action, however, allegations claim that the Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Dog Food actually includes ingredients the company claims to have kept out of this product!
The Proof Is in the Pudding
The following products are said to be falsely advertised, and contain ingredients different from what is on their label:
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Salmon & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Duck & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Venison Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Large Breed Lamb & Sweet Potato
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Small Bites Adult Lamb and Sweet Potato Recipe
If you have purchased any of the above products for your pets, we ask that you reach out to us today!
Editor’s Note on the Nutro Dog Food Class Action Lawsuit
The above piece is written about the recent Nutro Dog Food Lawsuit.
As always, we’d be happy to help you take a step in the right direction, fight this issue, and better enable you to join in on any potential consumer class action. If interested, please send an email to Outreach@ConsiderTheConsumer.com, find us on Twitter or Facebook, or even connect with us directly on our website! We look forward to hearing from you all.
Similarly, please check out our current list of Class Actions and Class Action Investigations, here.
Interested in articles like these? Become a subscriber below!