Have You Ever Purchased Elderberry Supplements? Then the Elderberry Class Action Investigation may be for you!
Several supplement makers are now under investigation after making false claims about the benefits of their Elderberry products, and a potential Elderberry Class Action Lawsuit may be filed. Similarly, the possibility of these supplement makers violating federal labeling requirements as well.
It is possible that you or somebody you know may be an eligible class member for the potential Elderberry Lawsuit. Feel free to contact us today if you have purchased any of the products below:
- The Vitamin Shoppe Sambucus Black Elderberry Extract
- Zhou Nutrition Elderberry Syrup
- NutraChamps Elderberry Capsules
- Havasu Nutrition Elderberry Gummies
- Horbaach Black Elderberry Capsules
- Nature’s Truth Sambucus Black Elderberry Capsules
- Nature’s Truth Sambucus Black Elderberry Extract
- Nature’s Way Sambucus for Kids Syrup, Standardized Elderberry
- Nature’s Way Sambucus Standardized Elderberry Gummies
- NOW FOODS Elderberry Liquid
- NOW Supplements Elderberry Capsules
- Sambucol Black Elderberry Original Formula Extract Syrup
- Sambucol Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Relief Tablets
- Sambucol Black Elderberry Anti-Viral Flu Syrup
- Sambucol Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Capsules
Editor’s note on the Elderberry Class Action Lawsuit Investigation:
This piece tackles the current development of the investigation of the Elderberry products’ false marketing claims. If you have issues with the said products above, we encourage you to contact us today! If you are considered eligible to be among the class of consumers described in the article above, you may eventually be able to participate in receiving any compensation the court may award.
We’d be happy to help you take a step in the right direction, fight this issue, and better enable you to join in on any potential consumer class action. If interested, please send an email to Outreach@ConsiderTheConsumer.com, find us on Twitter or Facebook, or even connect with us directly on our website! We look forward to hearing from you all.
Similarly, please check out our current list of Class Actions and Class Action Investigations, here.
Interested in articles like these? Become a subscriber below!